who we are
- Published on 19 January 2017
Save the Climate is a non governmental association registered under the 1901 French legislation whose members have declared that they endorse SLC's purpose by signing the Manifesto drafted by Roger Balian, Rémy Carle, Bernard Lerouge and Hervé Nifenecker.
In addition to its individual membership, SLC is supported by :
- Association des Ecologistes Pour le Nucléaire (AEPN)
- Association des Retraités du C.E.A. (ARCEA)
- Association pour la Prévention de la Polluition Atmosphérique (APPA)
- Comité des Parcs et Jardins de France (CPJF)
- Confrontations Europe
- Mouvement National de Lutte pour l'Environnement (MNLE)
- Société Française de l'Energie Nucléaire (SFEN)
Under the authority of a sponsoring committee, the board of directors and the scientific council organize debates and the exchange of ideas between the members; they attend to publishing objective and scientifically sound information on climate warming and energy issues.